- Half Price Overnight Visit Charges – All overnight visitors have visit fees reduced by 50% even if signing up during your first visit
- Member’s Children go free- Paying Members children living at the same address are free
- Enrollment in the “Islander” Loyalty Programme – See below for more info
- Families/Couples at the same address received reduced Family Membership – Enjoy Family membership for a reduced price to cover everyone in an entire household for the entire year
- Student Members receive an extra discount – Student members with valid ID can visit for only £11.25 per night with a further discount on their annual membership.
- Direct Debit Discount is Pay your subscription by monthly or yearly direct debit for an extra 10% off.
|Membership||Yearly Charge||Yearly Direct Debit||Monthly Direct Debit +|
|*supporter membership is for those who wish to support our work but are unable to visit. As such supporter membership does not include discounted visit fees unless upgraded.
+If paying by monthly DD the full annual amount is still payable should DD be cancelled early.
The Islander programmer aims to reward those who visit repeatedly in one season. This is available to all members and means that you will only ever pay for four overnight visits in any one season with the rest being free. This is also available to pay up front for £150 or £12.50 per month by direct debit for unlimited visits each season.
By joining as a member of CBO you can benefit from a host of member-only perks as well as 50% off your overnight visit feed. Your annual subscription will help us to continue monitoring and recording the birds breeding on and migrating through the Copelands. The sometimes severe weather conditions which hit the Island in winter cause extra wear and tear on our buildings and Heligoland traps which therefore need regular repair and maintenance. Despite this, we have managed to steadily improve the standard of accommodation over the years.